Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Run Through the Finish Line

When I search my entry in the Google search engine, I thought my site was banned by Google, I tried to communicate to all my friend SEO to ask what happened to my site. They said the Google search engine was changing its algorithms. I have received a notification from Blogger that my site was penalized due to the spamming, so I tried to make a new one entry again..

In the following days, Ill keep on link building and link building and my only goal is to keep my entry move to the top. Even though I have not enough knowledge in link building technique. I am only new to SEO, but through my friends and spirit I can make this to win this contest.. (toinks ang taas nmn ng fighting spirit nito).. Otherwise I keep on running through the finish line even its too far from the edge, I will keep on making a hundreds of step to finish my goal..

No comments: