Sunday, February 17, 2008

SEO Contest 2008


UK Webmaster World SEO Contest, this is the biggest SEO contest i have joined. I make my own entry hope I will win on this contest even I have not enough knowledge on this contest but I will try my best in my spirit for I will win on this international contest.



The keyword seocontest2008 must be in the first line, first page in the Google search engine. Hope I can make that keyword in the first place (sana po) but anyway good luck to all you guys...Lets get rockin.. lets crawl our keyword seocontest2008 into the finish line and may the first win.

4 comments:

jigolo said...

how long it takes for the contest..

Anonymous said...

wow its another contest.. that's great..

Anonymous said...

well goodluck to you guys.. sana manalo kayu...

Anonymous said...

nice job with the contest